A former 17th century Grooms House, this property has been lovingly furnished, exuding a sophisticated feel and is perfect for families or groups of friends with plenty of space to keep everyone entertained.
With a large open living – dining room, a well fitted kitchen, luxurious bathrooms and plenty of parking in the courtyard this is an excellent property for that special occasion. There are lovely walks around the Estate straight from the front door.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC
- Shower room with shower and basin
- Kitchen with breakfast table and separate dining room
- Large sitting room, open plan with dining area
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Courtyard to the front and rear
- Shared use of estate grounds and facilities inc. indoor heated swimming pool, table tennis room, children’s play area, fitness suite and 2.5-acre trout fishing lake